I started playing this game and it turned out to be one of those opaque Koei strategy games. As I am reasonably sure there’s no way to play these games without a thick strategy book or manual beside you, I took a few token screenshots and duly stopped playing. However, wanting to meet the minimum word count that I gave this site (150 words, for the record) I thought I’d ask my friend Gavin (who’s a high school history substitute teacher) about Genghis Khan. I learned these facts:
– He is related to 0.5% of the people on the planet
– Which means there’s a one in 200 chance thatyou, dear reader, are DESCENDED RFOM THE MOST FAMOUS OF WARLORDS
– this is because he fucked so many babies into people
– nobody knows how many but it’s supposed to be in the hundreds!
– this includes the white people since they sent him their “desirable women”
– his empire was 4x the size of Alexander the Great’s and 2x the size of Rome’s
– which, in my book, makes him the winner in any game of Civ
– he executed people by pouring silver in their eyes and ears
– I assume that means liquid silver which would be hot!
– imagine you didn’t die somehow from that? god, how brutal.
Anyway, Koei ancient Asia strategy games. Those are a thing, I guess. Recommended if you like Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Or something. I don’t know if there’s even a difference.